summer sadness... more like summer, see yah!

i hate summer. yes i said it, i hate summer. i've never liked it, i'm sure many think i'm crazy but i do have my reasons.

for one, i have no idea how to dress when it's hot out. i think shorts are awkward and i'm not a huge fan of sandals. i'd much rather throw on a scarf, jeans, a sweater and i'm good to go! another thing i dislike about summer is the fact that i can't love on my candles like i do during the cooler months. don't get me wrong, i still find a way to spend ridiculous amounts at bath and body works and yankee candle, but there's just something about lighting a candle in the middle of summer that is so stuffy and repulsive and it makes me really sad. but i have to say, the hands down, worst part of summer is sweating. i can't even go on about it because it makes me cringe!!

moving away from all of my negativity, let us talk about the magnificent days ahead of us -- AUTUMN. oh boy, i get so giddy thinking about it. autumn is my absolute favorite time of year. i wish i could live in a world that was autumn all year long, how wonderful would that be?! many people get that summer sadness the coolness rolls in and they have to put away their flip flops (barfff!) and take out their parkas (yay!). but i feel quite the opposite of those depressed folks, i feel rejuvenated and optimistic, like this is my chance for a new start. so in the spirit of all things beautiful and chilly i thought i'd post some things on my autumn wish list!



1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

No comments:

Post a Comment