yes please // shoes


Beautiful, simple, neutral, streamlined shoes, YES PLEASE! There are several things I will spend frivolously on with absolutely no remorse: food, crafty supplies, and shoes. I especially love shoes like the ones pictured above,  super minimalistic and gorgeous specimens- understated and amazing. Just how I like 'em.

I'm obsessed with all of the shoes in this post, but the pair in top right corner have my heart. I've been lusting after them for almost three years now. But at almost $300 I've made it my mission to find a much cheaper alternative. So far, I've found a pair at f21 that look somewhat similar but they're not slip ons like I want. I have faith that I'll find them soon though because I've been seeing these shoes pop far more often around the web. So people are catching on, they'll be mine in no time!


Here in New England, the winter has left us covered in a lovely sparkling snow blanket. And as much as I love cold weather, I can't help but fantasize about wearing cute little flats without fear of losing my ankles to frostbite.

1 // 2 // 3 // 4

No comments:

Post a Comment